Saturday, February 25, 2012

Very Fine Les Paul Standard '80s

Just arrived: the most beautiful and vibey Les Paul Standard I have ever had the pleasure to meet. The serial number says it was made in 1984 which has me stopped dead in my tracks. The color, figure, feel, carve, neck, weight, tone etc etc makes me weak in the knees. Makes me want to hit myself in the head with a board and chant 'bring out your dead' or something

Blues, Rock and most definitely Southern Rock! I can see the big straw cowboy hat with the brim turned down in front, fancy Ostrich feather hatband, Raybans, beard, gold chain, flared jeans etc...wait a sec...that was me 35 years ago but without this killer guitar.


More pictures tomorrow. Call me!!! 615 507 8518.
Sam Ash Nashville, 1647 Gallatin Pike North, Madison TN 37115. Store # 615 860 7475 ask for Nick In Guitars.

No comments:

Post a Comment